The Aces International rules 2013 will be used and followed for contest and
Some comments about the models:
- Minipipes are not allowed. Not mvvs, not black, not silver, not any.
- Silencer is mandatory. We will give our silencer definition later on. It is
available in the Finnish rules and we will translate it to English.
- Pilots are responsible that all their models, engines and batteries are
according to the rules.
- Inspection protocol (form) will be given later on and pilots should
measure their planes and fill-in the protocol before the contest.
- War paintings are preferred (not mandatory) in the models. Nobody flew
with a yellow or orange plane in the WWII war zone.
- The original plane should be made and flown during the war time, not
only planned to be made.
- Be prepared to bring more documentation, if you have a very special and
- Streamer catchers should be according to the rules.
- Swastika symbols are allowed in Finland, if the original plane had them.
- Basic plane measures will be taken from this list: